RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP Empty
PostSubject: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

"Silence!" I could see Jalzen becoming angry. His golden spiked tail swished dangerously. Hundreds of dragons were gathered beneath us. The tribe leaders, each one commanding one of the Three Tribes were perched beneath on a ledge about 50 feet below us. Us, being the Lords, and I being the Lady. Basically our ranks went like this,

Main Leaders
Lady Silvaquoi
Lord Jalzen
Lord Senaphurence

The Tribe Leaders
The Wind Tribe; Dasmondo
The Water Tribe; Genezel
The Fire Tribe; Pyromanencine

I, Lady Silvaquoi originally was a leader of the Half Moon Tribe, the tribe of pure silver dragons, I am the last one. Humans found where we rested, and murdered my tribe... my family. I thus sought out the tribes, the six tribes. Only to see that mine, and the earth tribe, and the death tribe were all murdered. That remains three, the water tribe, the wind tribe, and the fire tribe. I then sought out my two trustiest friends, and we founded the Dragon Cove. We then fought against humans, and other forces that threatened to force us into extinction. Soon members joined and whole tribes joined, untill all dragons alive were sworn to live in secrecy, so we would forever live on peacefully...

Note;
I would like you to tell me what tribes you would like to join for the rp, and they will also be the forum tribes. Just with better names. I commanding the Half Moon Tribe, cece command whatever she wants, and then the mod we will choose will command whichever tribe they want.
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 pm

I jumped up to see the tribe leaders.
"Golly, Wolly! Why do I have to be so small?!," I complained.
I flew just a bit higher and saw Lady Silvaquoi.
"Oh me gawd!!!!!," I sad.
I quickly tried waving, but my arms were too tiny.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm

I gently slid my tail down Jalzen's back. "Keep your temper in check, they're all watching, especially the young ones! They look up to you..." I hissed across to him. One of the spikes on the tip of his claw, flicked across my cheek. "Then you talk!" he hissed back. I straightened up, "Thank you Lord Jalzen, I will take over from here." My eyes flicked across the crowd of dragons watching in the clowds. I saw a small pidgmy looking dragon flicking excitedly up and down. "As you all know... Were gathered here to keep our race existing from the cursed humans. I know they are getting closer, and we ARE stronger! But we cannot strike, they out number us 100 to one. We are confined into spaces so small for our mighty selves. But alas, we cannot help it, but to fly free! Humans will not spot us if we fly high enough, we will just look like small birds, we will have fresh kill again. We will be free again!" I turned around, my tail held proudly, I headed back the cheers echoing faintly around the edges of the tunnel to my personal chamber. I licked myself a little trying to clean up, then curled up to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

I yawned as I got up. "Hm, another morning, not surprised." I said as I swam across the lake of the water cove. "I find this very Boring, shall I say? I might just go and see what's happening." I said to myself as I flew.
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:32 am

(In the note you put on your first post, what did you mean? Sorry. XD)

I became worried when I heard what Lady Silvaquoi had said.
I can't run free. I must stay with the pack, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

I arrived at Genezel's. We're good friends, but he rathers or us to be silenced. I looked around, and stepped back
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

The cheers still echoed down the tunnel keeping me up, I wasn't really going to go to sleep anyways. Senaphurence walked past my cave entrance, he flicked me with the end of his tail, "Some of the dragons are confused and want to consult with the leaders, you did all the talking tonight so you know best what you were saying, go down and talk to them," he said without stopping. I sighed and glided out of my chamber, down the tunnel.... I launched off the edge and glided down into the middle of where about fifteen dragons were squabbling and pacing around agressively glaring at each other. I sweapt a small young male off his feet, as he was still trying to attack the dragon in front of me, by going around me. "Lets not fight..." I glared around at the dragons. They got the message and left the scene, flying to the edges to meet some of the other dragons. I launched back up and landed again at the front of a long and bunchey line of dragons. "Whose first?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

"Me!" I shouted. I ran upwards towards the leader. I was now part of the fire tribe, I thought. The name of the tribe rolled of my tongue. "Um, I'm sosrry, I'm a new dragon and all,"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Winged, I'm not sure how many times, but you need to sign up for this RP.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I looked confused at her. "Erm..." I wasmoving back as I bumped into someone
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

I flew into the dragon tunnell an saw one of the dragon leaders. "Hi!," I said to Lady Silvaquoi. I was filled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm

i looked at the other dragon in front of Lady Silvaquoi. Does she know she might volunteer, herself? I amused myself.
I'm not a carefree dragon, but I left her there.

lol, I'll just comman the Full Moon Tribe.
jk I will just command the Blue Sun Tribe. I made that up xD

Last edited by Cecily on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

I glanced down at the unusually small dragon in front of me, I held out one of my massive wings for it to perch on, so I could raise it to my eye level.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I did sign up for this one, I was the one with the pokemon ranhgers joke?
I looked at the dragon lifting the little drasgon.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm

I stared at the small dragon on my winged claw. "What do you need to consult?" I asked her.

(I thought you didn't too- cause I just read Cecily post, sorry for ignorage in the rp. D;)
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

(Blek, I didn't see it.. O well D;)
"Man, she's tiny..." I said to myself. Anyways, I sat down waiting to see what is to happen
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm

I looked down.
More dragons I thought,
but why go with them?
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:00 pm

I made a small smile. "I have got to brighten up..." I muttered
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 pm

"Bleh."
"I need to prepare."
I said as I attempted to cut off one of my claws"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 am

I laid down. Being one ofthe youngest is tough. Hurry and start something. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

I stared out at the dragons,
a large silver one stood out from the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

(Can you make it interesting? xD)

I stared bored.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

"Hmph."
"Ill learn the fears of these dragons."
I threw myself down the mountain, my wings flapping slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:08 pm

I looked. "What's he gonna do?" I asked myself
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

I stared at a blue dragon.
"Exuse me? But is that dragon any different from all of you?"
I said, staring at the silvery dragon.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 pm

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.
(CHryssie and are one. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP   The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The dragon cove forever, my dark lord. RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next