RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Forever Yours (Story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

Forever Yours (Story) Empty
PostSubject: Forever Yours (Story)   Forever Yours (Story) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

"Layla!", Mom shouted from the kitchen. "Time for school!"
I sleepily got up and dressed up for school. I grabbed my lunch bag and walked to school. I caught up with Kristine, my best friend. "Hey," we said to eachother. We opened the doors of school and raced to our lockers. We laughed and put our stuff in our lockers. "There you guys are! I've been looking for you all over!," May, my other best friend, said. "Hey!," Kristine and I told May. We walke to class and bumped into two of the cheerleaders. "Ouch!", they said. "Oh ! Did I do that? My bad," I said carelessly. "Well, if it isn't the three losers of life," said Karina. "All full of nothing, but doof," continued Chloe. They laughed and walked to class. "I think you're mistaking that for yourselves," shouted May. Hours later, school was finished. "Hey, Layla," Josh, my crush, said smiling at me. "Oh hey Josh," I said timidly. "Can I ask you something?", he said. "Sure," I said. "Will you be my...." "Oh hey, Josh!," Karina interuppted. "Just a moment," Josh said pushing Karina away. Josh pulled me to the hall and tried again, "Layla, will you be my girl," he said quickly. "Oh. I thought you'd never ask," I said hugging him. "So, is that a yes?", he giggled. "Deffinitely," I giggled. I ran to Kristine and May happily. Karina saw everything and was very mad about it. "Woah! Woah! Somebody seems quite happy!," May laughed. "For sure!," Kristine laughed, too. I told them all about it as we walked home an they ended up staying at my house because of how long I made the details. The next day was school. Josh quickly hugged and kissed me. "Hey," I smiled. Josh walked over to his friends, Rick and Ed. "Did you just...," said Rick. "...kiss Layla," contiued Ed. "Yes," Josh said happily. "Oh my gosh!," Kristine said all girly. "You kissed Josh!," May said. "Or he kissed me," I laughed. Kristine, May, Rick, and Ed had the exact same amazed look as they walked to class. Class finished and another day of school passed. Karina grabbed me into the girls bathroom and angrily said, "Stay away from him! He's mine!" "No way!," I replied. "You better! Or else!," she said angrily. "Or else what?," I said carless. "Oh you'll see," she said competitively and walking out of the bathroom. I ran up to Kristine and May. "Hey, guys!," I said catching my breath. "Where were you?," Kristine asked. "Oh. Just in the bathroom," I said. They shrugged and we walked home. As soon as I got to my room, I texted Josh: Hey! It's me, Layla. I just wnted to say hai and check if chur all right ;) <3 u!
I rested and fell asleep. The next day, I saw Karina and Chloe by my locker. "What do you two, losers want?," I said annoyed. "Ohh, we're not he losers here. I believe you are," Karina said angrily. "Whatever!," I sid slamming my locker and walking away. "Woah, woah, woah! Hold it right there, sucker," Chloe said grabbing my wrist. "Let go!," I said pushing her hand off my wrist. "Stay away from Josh! Cause if you don't things can get really ugly!," Chloe said. "Oh really? What could that be? You're face?," I smirked. "In your dreams she said flipping her hair. I walked to class with Kristine and May. "Class! Please pay attention! Tuesday night is the Spring Prom and I will give more details about it when the day is almost over," Ms. Hillary, our teacher, said. Right after class, Josh asked if I could be his partner for the prom. I of course, accepted and went to the mall with Kristine and May. We bought dresses for the prom and went home. Later, at Josh's house, Rick and Ed were over. "Dudes, you totally need partners for the prom," Josh said to Rick and Ed. "Who?," Ed asked. "Why don't you get Karina and Chloe?" "Never!," Rick and Ed said together. "Okay, how about Kristine and May? They're free," Josh said smiling. "Maybe," Rick and Ed said together. "Okay, you ask them on Monday," Josh said. "But we never agrees to this!," Rick complained. "Just take it. At least it's better than having Jesslyn and Tyra, the nerds of the school," Ed whispered to Rick. "Uhm fine," Rick said.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forever Yours (Story)   Forever Yours (Story) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm

... It seems like MY story, the two leis one heart? the meaning of life! Like the two bad people. But the story is moving along fast. nice though
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Forever Yours (Story)   Forever Yours (Story) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 am

Oh... was I? Sorry. -_-

The school bell rung. "Hey Kristine," Rick said to Kristine. "Oh hey," Kristine replied. "Will you... be... be my partner for the prom," Rick quickly followed. "Uhmm... um... Yea!," Kristine said happily. "Thanks," Rick sai hugging her. He quickly ran away. Later, by May's locker...... "Will you be my partner for the prom?," Ed asked May. May looked up. She saw Ed smiling and gazing into her eyes. "Uhm.. Sure," shr said shyly. He hugged and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks," he said. He ran and bumped into Rick. "Did you...," Ed asked Rick. "Yes," he replied. "You?" "Yea," Ed proudly and happily said. They patted eachother on the shoulder and walked over to Josh. "We did," they both said to Josh. "Congrats...," Josh said to them. Everyone walked to class. "Class! Tomorrow I the Spring Prom! If you are not going, you can talk to Mr. Marven and he'll tell you the rest tomorrow," Ms. Hillary announced. After school, Josh hugged me and held my hand. He quickly walked away and I opened my fist. A note was in it:
I'll pik u up 2morrow at 7:00. C u soon. <3 Josh
I smiled. Rick and Ed did the same thing to Kristine and May. Chloe and Karina saw it all. "Oh she's so dead," Karina said looking at me. "We have to change this," Chloe said evily......
NEXT PART....
Chloe and Karina stayed at school making up a plan to seperate Josh and I. "Hurry up! I'm tired," cried Chloe. "Don't worry! Don't worry I'll think of something!," Karina said angrily. "Oh yeah. When is that gonna be, huh? After the prom?!," Chloe complained. "No! No!," Karina said while guiltly giggling.
TO BE CONTINUED...[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Yours (Story)   Forever Yours (Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Yours (Story)
Page 1 of 1