RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Hogwarts ~RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Dear mum and dad,
gladly, Mike isn't acting like a complete arse... But I have no idea whyI have this mood swing. Anyways, I'm sending Dreams here with 3 chocolate frogs and 2 pumpkin pastilles here. Hope you like 'em!
Hope to see you soon,
Calista Moon

I sighed and sent Dreams with the package and she flew out.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 pm

He chuckled at this, and then kept taking out stuff. A few familly pictures, in which all of them smiled and waved.
Christopher sighed, and then stuffed it all back in, coming out the door of the common room.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

(TOMOORROWW)
I yawned heading to potions. "Helo, Professor Snape..." I took a seat seeing concoctions(ifurgot o.o) brewed.
"This'll be fun..." I slouched next to a Slytherin boy as he smirked
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:18 pm

I was seated in potions class, my stomach flipped as I noticed the girl from a couple days before. I quickly avoided eye contact, hoping she hadn't noticed me.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 pm

(*gasps!* Is that mee? xD we're different years :])
"Today, we will be brewing a veritaserium. We have 4th years accompanying us... yes, just Slytherins and Ravenclaw 4th years..." Snape said coolly. "Who can tell me what is a veritaserium?"
I raised my hand quickly.
"Moon." he looked at me.
"It's a truth potion. A single drop, the victim can tell his or her darkest secrets to anyone." I said loudly. "But it's simply forbidden at use in this school to anyone, including teachers, who want to know what students are up to."
"Yes, correct..." Snape said coldly. "This potion takes 6 months to make. You will be doing a quarter of this assignment; fail to do so, points are taken away. One Ravenclaw and one Slytherin 4th year will be with a Gryffindor and Slytherin 5th year. Get your groups."
We moved quickly. I was with Angelica, a 4th year Ravenclaw, McCormac, a 4th year Slytherin, and Greg, a 5th year Slytherin.
"Let the brewing commense! Page 59 on the 5th years books."
We began.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:21 pm

(must I be the 6th year? XD OH SNAP CHRISTOPHER HAS A RAVENCLAW 5TH YEAR SISTER. Lol I guess shes there I guess? But meh. EvE.)
Christopher looked across, going to defense against the dark arts. He didn't like this class much, the defense part atleast, he had always been deeply interested in the Dark Arts, and hoped to find out a way, to make even the darkest of spells, to work wonderfully, and for good...

Of course, his future sent him into a different path, a much sadder one... Filled with dark arts, but not the types he hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

(I'm a fifth year? Are you a sixth or somethin? And my name is Elizabeth now.. I informed you guys i had a character change a while back...)

I stared blankly at my book, I gave a nervous laugh, "Eh haha... Would you like to do the first step...?" I just had to be paired with her, the love potion wasn't one that could easily blow up, but I was known for making the simplest potions explode. It was a wonder I hadn't shared classes with them earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

(maan.... i checked it... i saw the old one still i think... oh well)
"Sure...." I took a bezoar,beans, and more.
"pass me that will you, please?' I looked at th Slytherin. he grunted.
(DADS HOME! BRB)
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

He then headed torwards it, where the teacher would stare at you with a rather odd grin, then smirk.

(I just realized something, WHERES SLUGHORN?!)
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 pm

(EFF, OH CHA! CARE TO SWITCH? But I like Snape better... xD Skughorn does 4th year potions? xD jk)
"Done my part!" I saw a silver liquid.
"Next? McCormac? Greg? Angelica (or Elizabeth....)" I looked at them as I stirred the potion in the couldron.
The Slytherins smirked.
"All right then....." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 pm

He slunked down, and listened to the teacher babble about how to stop the dark arts, as he wrote that down, he also cleverly wrote down uses to use it.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I nervously dropped in a few strands of unicorn fur. My stomach flopped as the potion turned a dull green. At least it wasn't bubbling violently...
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm

I gave a weak smile. "Five hairs, not 6....." I looked in the pot.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 pm

As Christopher smiled and kept writing, he suddenly felt a horrible pain.
"What?" He murmured, and continued working. "Its probably nothing.." He whispered once again, and sighed. His stomach seemed to crack, but it didn't seem as if anything had happened.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 pm

I emptied the pot, unwillingly, needing to restart.
"Slytherins, give it a go." I slouched as the 5th year grabbed ingredients. After the unicorn hair was put, it turned to a colour of silver.
"Lovely potion, really..." I said serenely adding a few beans, crunching it, as I put its liquid, turning the colour plain white.
"it should be clear, really..."I examined the potion. " 'Eez all yours!' " I looked at Angelica, signalling her to finish up the potion.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 am

Christopher looked over and sighed. He didn't seem to be able to write, but he managed.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 am

I looked in the pot as she put in the ingredient. It turned pure clear. "That's how it is supposed to be, yes...." I examined it quickly. "Lovely job!"
Snape came to look in the pot. He put a potfull of something else As it turned white.
I looked down. "Completed...." he said coldly.
"Sir, what did you put in the pot?" I asked.
"I put the other half of it." he said. "Now, who wants to see if it works?"
"Pass....." I backed away
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 am

He shifted his eyes, and heard the murmurs of the teacher over and over. When his eyes grew wide, and he quickly collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Snape grabbed a ladel and put it in a bottle and closed it. "This will be on my shelf." he said placing it on his desk. "You four," he looked at us. "5th years, you can have a short free period. 4th years, head to your next classes."
Me and Greg scurried off as the 4th years sighed and stood up
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Christopher seemed to not see a thing, and thought very slowly.
"What?"
"No one used a spell, am I correct."
"Maybe it was just a sudden illness."

He heard a group of people stepping along side him, and merely grumping. But Christopher didn't know as he headed torward the hospital wing, and just felt as if he was going insane.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

"Calista!" a Gryffindor girl ran to me.
"What is it?" I looked at her, seeing her look worried.
"Something bad happened to Bella! Come on!"
'Oh my...." I ran with her to the hospital wing.
"What happened, Madam Pomfrey?" I asked seeing Bella, looking pale and unconsious.
"I think her and a student got into a duel and he used a serpent spell and I think he's a parseltongue..."
I gasped. "She's covered in blood...." I uncovered her right arms sleeve and left.
"Yes, another student was watching, seeing he said something, not knowing what though..." Madam Pomfrey got out some dittany. "The watcher finally made the serpent disappear. Bella's arms are terribly hurt. She lost much blood...."
I frowned sitting next to Bella, holding her hand. "She'll be all right?" I asked hopefully.
"Yes, but Quidditch cannot be played for about 4 weeks. She was bitten EVERYWHERE."
I looked at her leg, seeing dry blood.
I nodded as a tear came out of my eye
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm

"Can you walk?" Someone called. Christopher nodded. Limping, but barely, he kept going over there, even though he felt it would be completely useless.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

I saw a familiar boy come, getting support from his friends. I grasped on Bella's hand looking at the entrance. I blinked seeing his face pale. (I dunno)
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm

(HE HAS NO FRIENDSS. DIEEEE. Loljk.)

He looked around, and gave a shy smile at Calista.
"I dont need to be here Mada.."
He stopped talking, and appeared to be unable too.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:43 pm

(Oh well. :])
"Christopher?" I whispered looking at him. "M-m-m-Madam Pomfrey!" I cried as she rushed over.
'What is is dear?" she asked me, and looked at Christopher. "My....." she rushed over to him supporting him on his left side as I rushed over to the right side. "Are you ok?" I whispered in his ear laying him on a white bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts ~RP~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next