RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Hogwarts ~RP~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 am

"Want a mars bar?" I asked Bella.
'Pleasure!" she took one and ate it happily.
"I like these chocolate frogs!" I opened a new pack and grabbed the moving frog quickly.
I put it in my mouth and checked the card.
"Hey, it's Dumbledore! Again...." I said gloomily. "I have 15 of these..." I put it in my bag.
We reached the Quidditch field and I put on my uniform.
"Blimey we're late...." James said seeing everyone.
"Ok everyone!" Bella said in a high pitched voice.
Everyone became quiet.
"Ok, we're testing for chasers first! You two! up in the air please!" I pointed attwo boys flying on my Firebolt.
They nervously got in the air.
"And a person trying for a keeper please!" Bella said.
Many people raised they're hands.
"You first!" James shouted pointing at a girl named Francesca.
She smiled and flew up to the goals.
"Ok! Me and Bella are going to try to get you off your brooms. This'll test your speed and all!" I said loudly.
James blew his whistle and the tryout game began.
The bludgers and quaffle was out.
I flew quickly following the bludger and hit it at the girl, but she dodged and got the quaffle throwing it at the hoop.
The keeper kicked it out.
"For a teeny girl, she's pretty good already!" I whispered to Bella.
"Agreed." she nodded.
After that, we recieved our results then we tried out Hugo, Lily, Sam, and Riley.
"Ok, this was good..." I whispered.
"What's the results, James?" Bella asked.
"Well, for keeper, I'm thinking of Hugo or Francesca.... who do you think?" Jams looked at us.
I shrugged. "I like Hugo. Boys are like faster, to tell the truth."
Bella hit me. I grinned.
"Chasers I picked are Lily, sadly, and Travis."
"Good enough...."
"Fine, we get Hugo then." he grinned.
"Nice! Anyone want some Burt Botts every flavored beans?" I tookout a pack and ate one. "Ewww!!! Ear Wax!!"I choked.
They laughed.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

"The gryffindor tryouts..." Christopher mumbled, as soon as he heard the laughter.
He stared up from a window.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm

"Ok.... I'll call 'em!" Bella ranto the common room and great hall. "Everybody! For those who were in Quidditch Tryouts, please come out to the field!"
After half an hour, many people came.
'Some just eanted to come..." Bella shrugged.
"Ok, well for our Chasers..." James tried to say out loud.
"Everybody!" Bella screamed, still everyone was talking.
"SHUT IT!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. It became quiet. I suppose other students heard me.
"Well, the chasers we picked were Lily Potter and Travis Finnigan!" he said loudly and they came up grinning. "And for our keeper.... we chose Hugo Weasley."
Hugo's mouth dropped and came up.
Harry Carson looked disappointed.
"So this is our team! Keeper is Hugo Weasley, Seeker is me, James Potter, beaters are Calista Moon and Bella Eraheart, and chasers are Lily Potter and Travis Finnigan!"
"Good job, everybody!" i clapped and other clapped along
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Christopher chuckled, and clapped too.
"Hah.."
"Oh Gryffindor's...."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:31 pm

"Great, we'll have practice tomorrow afternoon." James said loudly and everyone cleared out.
I saw Christopher and chuckled. I gave a smile to him and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Christopher saw Calista, he nodded shyly, and went off.
The garden looked beautiful.
He sat there and smiled. As he stared across, people played with each other, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 pm

(garden?)
"Come on, let's practice some spells!" I grabbed Bella's arm
"Ok! Ok!" she laughed.
"Hey... Look at this..." I looked in a spell book I bought. "Aguamenti.... let's test it!" I grinned. I got a cup. "Aguamenti!" I said in hold of my wand. Nothing came. "Grr....."
"AGUAMENTI!" Bella said in a high pitch voice.
"Aguamenti!" I tried a fifth time as water filled the cup. "Wow! Cold too!" I tooka sip of water..
She laughed.
"Hey, can you do the patronus charm?" she asked. "I've tried for AGES!"
"Yeah... takes shape of a Jack-russel! Wanna see?" I said.
She nodded.
I thought hardly. "Expecto Patronum!" I waved my wand as a patroned (yus, patroned! x3) russel ran around the room for 30 seconds.
"WICKED!"Bella exclaimed. "What memory did you use?"
"Me... well... actually having a family really..." I gave a small smile and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm

(wherever they go when ish like free land yay. :DD)
(And Im sorry if yor patronus left, but I really wanted to do this. lul.)

Christopher suddenly saw the shape of a Russel Terrier across. He smiled.
"A patronus..."
And grabbed his wand, he had seen his parents do it all the time, patronuses interacting with each other.
He took out his wand, and smiled.
"Expecto Patronus!" He called in his head, making a swift movement with his hand.
The shape of a artic fox came out, and started dancing around, it then went torward the rusell.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:41 pm

(I was ignored. Yoo guys meanies.)

I noticed students practicing their patronus. I stood a distance away and watched.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 pm

( it was supposed to be in the common room... oh well)
I gave a sly smile, fake really.
"Expecto Patronum!" I cried, then, "Oh! This'll be fun! Expecto Patronum!" he cried as a stag came out of his wand. Mine was a jack russel.
I smiled at James, he grinned.
"Too bad there arent dementors for it to fight!" Lily called. "Or is there?" she whispered throwing her fake dementor towards us.
"BLIMEY!" I shrieked putting my Jack Russel towards it.
James moved his too.
The dementor fell.
"LILY!" I groaned and she roared with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:24 pm

The artic fox then approcahed the Jack Russel, and it seemed to have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm

(Come on guys, you have to at least try to include me, this isn't even a super intense spot.)

I stared a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 pm

(you could just WALK in xDD)
I looked at a Ravenclaw.
"Fancy to join? You look quite good for a witch!" I gave an earnest smile at her
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

(walks in, Slaps. Just kidding. ;])

"Sure!" I replied happily. I was awfully shy. I walked in, looking at their patronus. Mine was so small compared to theirs.. Expecto Patronum I said in my head. My patronus burst forth, well, more like crawled forth. My patronus was a little mouse, I was proud of her too. I watched her flit around for a while, crawling in and out of the artic fox's leg. I winked cheerily. Mental spells and charms were rather easy to me. I hoped I didn't have potions with any of them, I didn't want to blow up people I'd just met.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:04 am

"Expecto Patronum!" I flicked ny wand. A russel came out running cheerfully.
"Expecto... Expecto Patronum!" Bella gave another try; a unicorn came dashing around.
"You did it!" I exclaimed. "Lovely too..." I admired it.
"Stupefy!" I heard someone say; a duel began. I walked over.
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 am

My head shot up as I heard the duel beginning. Ravenclaw Fifth Year Dueling Team leader wasn't about to miss this. I followed the Gryffindor girl, a few feet behind, my patronus floating alongside me.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 am

As Christopher noticed most of the patronuses were either gone of panicking, he made the Artic Fox disappear, and walked towards the place where he had seen them before.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:31 pm

"What's Lily doing....?" I whispered to Bella beside me. "She isn't prepared for duels yet! She might just get knocked out!" I shrieked.
"Come on Lily....." James bit his lip as Albus came.
"What in the blood hel* does she think she's doing?" Albus looked at me. (sorry bout the bloody thing, following Ron's lead. xD)
"SHe's dueling with a Ravenclaw..." I whispered.
"Stupefy!" Lily roared. The Ravenclaw fell for a bit.
"She doesn't know the spell well!" Bella dropped her mouth.
"Who cares?" a Ravenclaw girl said in amazement.
"You evil little cockroach, that spell could've hit her! Or as I say, backfired!" I growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Christopher soon enough reached the scene, and was panicked, though he showed no emotion.
He went in between the two, and waggled his finger.
"Did you both agree to this?" He called out, and then saw the rather shy look on the 2 girls faces.
"I thought so."
"10 points from Gryffindor."
"And 10 points from Ravenclaw."
He then saw Calista, who was in between, looking rather encouraged.
"Its your duty as a prefect to do this." And then stood there, still with the bland expression on his face.
"I except more from you."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

"I just came here, daddy." I growled.
Lily groaned. "She was making fun of my hair..."
"Your hair's pretty the way it is. Don't mind her." I said softly. I glared at Christopher. "Don't take this personal, at least I'm sypathetic. Not symPATHETIC." (i am SO sorry, I just HAD to do that. xDD) I flipped my hair. I accidentally hitting his face. I took out a chocolate frog and gave it to Lily. I felt quite embarassed for what I said, he didn't seem such a good of a prefect to me; looking calm, punishing with a bored voice. I snickered and left.
"It's your prefect duty to do this! Blaty blaty, BLAH!" I growled sitting outside with Bella later.
"Chill.... it's just you first year as a prefect! You're gonna bust some Slytherins later... their use of foul language!"
I gave a small smile then saw two people snogging; Harry Carson and Francesca Sears.
Bella gulped as I smiled. "I-I-I'll be going now then...." She saw with a tear in her eye.
"Bella?" I looked at her and she walked away. I frowned then decided to read Spell Book Advanced: Grade 6" I shrugged and read irritated.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm

"Sure I will. I have taken away quite alot of points of Slytherin."
He sighed, and then waved. That was pretty much the most he had said all his years at hogwarts. Well, his 3rd year onwards atleast.
"Daddy's a honor.." He mumbled under his breath, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 pm

I sighed seeing it was 5 PM. "One more hour and I'll go..." I took out a picture seeing me, Mike, mum, and dad smiling. Mike's arm was around me as I leaned on his shoulder; while mum and dad were sitting next to us. We were 12. I smiled and gave a small tear. "How I wish to see them son..." I quietly said.
"You will." Mike sat next to me.
I smiled. "Why are we in different houses?" I asked wiping I smiled. "Why are we in different houses?" I asked wiping my face.
"You're not afraid to stand up to others...." He said calmly. "I myself, well... you would'nt understand..." he slouched down.
I smiled a him holding his hand and stood up. I left to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Eve stood there, slightly blushing. "Its good you did that.. Its what a prefect is..."
But Christopher walked away, humming little tunes in his head that made no sense at all.
He sighed, and once again, images of Calista Moon popped up in his head.
"I feel we are similar Calista.."
"I heard you and your brother are in different houses?" He then snorted.
"And that your parents are dead... Hah. I bet they were just murdered by some bad guy."
People gave him odd looks, not just because of what he said, because Calista wasn't there at all.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:14 pm

I saw Bella sitting in the common room, crying. I sat next to her. "You ok?" I patted her on the back.
"How does it feel, seeing James have no feeling for you?" she looked at me.
I felt a bit offended. "I dunno.... I hide my feeling though...." I turned scarlet. "I'll find someone someday..."
She wiped her tears seeing Harry and Francesca come in laughing. It faded when he saw us.
"Hi, Bells! Hey Calista!" Harry grinned.
"Opprucno." (FOLLOWING HERMY•OWN•NINNY! ;D) Bella said as birds came flying towards him. Harry ducked.
"Come on, Harry...." Francesca pulled his arm going outside again.
Bella began to cry again as James entered.
"What happened?" James came sitting.
"N-N-Nothing..." I mumbled.
"Accio Parchment and quill..." I waved my wand, later caught it.
"I'll write to mum and dad..." I oftly said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Christopher sighed, and entered the Slytherin common room. Albus sat there, and he looked rather down. Of course, he knew why idmmedietley, but decided to ignore him, since he would probably scream at him. He opened his trunk, filled with little signs that said,
"Im proud to be a pure-blood."
Heck, that fight, in his secound year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts ~RP~   Hogwarts ~RP~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts ~RP~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next