RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

+Useful Idiots+ [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

+Useful Idiots+ [RP] Empty
PostSubject: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

((Okay, well, here's the RP. Your dorms are posted on the first post in the App. If you still want to join/add a new character, feel free to do so.))

Ameko walked into the grandiose school, the sun reflecting off of her long auburn hair. She smiled a cold smile. This year was going to be fun.

Toris nervously clutched his poetry book to his chest as he walked into Roukan Academy. His grey eyes were shadowed with fear. He was early, so he sat down on a bench and took out his book. His book was the elaborately-decorated Rubaiyat, by Omar Khayyam. A classic. Nothing like some 11th-century Persian poetry to soothe his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm

I walked through the halls.
"Another year..." I mumbled as I pushed my glasses closer to my face.

"So... New fresh girls gonna come!" Jacob said. "What fun."
"Jacob, dear, get out The car and get to your class." his mom said as he rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Madeline stumbled across the halls. Her eyes sharp, and she shifted her head each secound, as if she was looking for someone, but seeing everyone else. Her uniform was foggy and bland, even though it was the first day. She stopped in her tracks, and hissed. Penelope came in, her dark brown hair looking rather odd. "Oooh! Penelope!! Look who looks ugly today!!" "I see you haven't changed a bit! Still the nerdy doofus you were last year... I guess its for the best. I enjoy teasing Yoooouuuuu...."

The bright sky greeted Louis. His pale brown hair was covering his eyes, and the black winter cap he usually had layed in his pocket, bouncing up and down. The school looked big.
"Bleeehh..." He called, as soon as a young blonde girl came up to him, blushing slightly.
She seemed to be about to cry, and then ran off. He saw a girl with checkered hair. "What a stupid way to dye it.." He murmured, his gray eyes looking mysterious and sad.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Calista saw everyone in the volleyball team talk near my locker.
"Hey," I looked at them.
"Hey Calista!" one of them said. "I can't wait for volleyball season!"
I smiled. "We'll do great this year, trust me." I told them and they all nodded.

Jacob came through the halls seeing a whole volleyball squad.
"Gee, that girl is a geek." whispered Jacob to one of his friends pointing at Calista.
He walked up to them and winked at a blonde. "What's up?"
"Excuse me?" she said. "Do I know you?"
"No," he instantly replied. "But I hope we will." he winked as girls on theother side squealed.
She smirked and left.
"Girls these day seriously think they're all that." Jacob said sternly
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Maddy smiled. Her hair was in a bun, and her blue highlights looked perfect.
"Calista Moon...." She said, her very big waist moved from side to side. She stared at her, and rolled her eyes.
"Calista... Calista.. I heard you have been doing some very stupid things. They said you did dirty stuff. With a girl!" "HAH!" "I didn't know you were that low, did you do it with Penelope?!"
"Ughhh...." she smirked, and laughed. "I really thought you were better than that.."
She poked at Penelope's stomach. "Did she get you pregnant? You are as fat as a pregnant women would be..." "Or maybe even fatter." Penelope looked extremely worried, and she yelled, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" And ran away screaming. Maddy looked quite happy with herself, as a young boy came up to her. "Your pretty." Maddy smiled, "Your not." And pushed him away.

Louis entered the school, laughing about some jokes he made up himself, and rolling his eyes every time a girl caught his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I glared at her.
"Look who's talking." I smirked. "Somebody born from Planet Jerk." and I rolled my eyes.
I heard people saying "OOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

"Really? Thats the best you can think off? Your a high schooler, and thats the best you can come up with? Weak..."
"Anyways, please discuss more about your little arrangment with Penelope."
"When did you do it? You two would make a cute couple."
"Oh yes, we are in the same dorn. Isn't that charming?" She shifted her eyes.

Louis walked across the halls, and saw 2 girls fightning. "Ah the rich..." And snorted.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

"Just BECAUSE you act SNOBBY doesn't mean you can mess with me!" I said with great anger. "All you do is have friends that mean NOTHING to you till the very NEXT DAY!"
I slammed my locker door.
"And Penelope and I never ARRANGED ANYTHING!" I glared. "Think you can boss everyone around like they're your doll, huh? Never will happen to me."
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 pm

"Oooh... Someone has a temper.."
"And of course I do that. Most of them are just little idiots like you."
"You cant offend me. Im a metal statue. Nothing can break me, unlike you... Who gets broken whenever I mention a little bad mouthed words."

"Stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not an idiot if you get to know me." I said sharply and walked slowly. "Break you, break you when you get unpopular I bet..." I whispered
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:14 pm

"Im not popular now stupid."
"Im just a little mean girl walking across the halls, making people feel bad. Atleast your stronger than Penelope..."
"She's a dumb.."
"Oh wait, no swearing here. Stupid rule."
"Im not a idiot if you get to know me either."

I smiled. "Atleast I have looks."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

"look who's talking... somebody just did a face transplant." I turned around and shot a look at one of them
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Rain walked through the doors of Roukan Academy, her white bangs covering her left eye. She opened up her locker, stuffing some stuff in, not caring whether if it's in the right place or not. She'd say that she would clean her locker later. She then slammed her locker, leaving red marks on the palm of her right hand.

Kai was in his locker, digging for his new mirror that he had bought. He got a new mirror because Rain broke his old one when she got frustrated. Kai hung it up, and looked into the mirror. He then smiled, thinking that he looked good.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm

"I didn't. I find those stupid." "Haah... You didn't even have the money to come here. Your parents are poor. You got a scholarship."

"Your lucky you have talent." I shut my eyes.
"You honestly dont know how to bully."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 pm

"And you have nothing but money, huh?" I shot another look at her and looked at this boy. I shut my eyes and my hands were building with fury.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"I can play.." I didn't bring myself to say chess.
"Lets just say if we were on a island for 365 days, I would have been there longer than you alive."

I blushed tremendously. "I have plenty talent. A person that doesn't have talent is a person that isn't real."

I then opened my eyes. "Now then, what about you? Other than volleyball, which got you here in the first place, whaddda you got?"

I could see plenty people around us.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

[Rain's POV]
I saw loads of people gathering about, but I couldn't care less about it. I just stood there, near my locker, groups of more people coming in.

[Kai's POV]
"RAINNNNN~" I yelled, running after Rain. "Come 1 inch closer and I'll bite your head off." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Ameko stood, watching the others fight.
"Idiots," she mumbled.

Toris was engrossed by his book.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

[Rain]
I smiled, and did a quick hug. We'd been best friends since kindergarden, ever since that time when we both made fun of Annie McGraw, when we both got in trouble for pouring milk in Amelia's backpack, and when we spilled Troy's plate of pizza on purpose.

[Kai]
I smiled back at her, looking deep into her eyes. He then snapped out of it, and said, "What's with all of that fuss?"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

(OHOHO... SO THAT'S HOW IT IS, EH? LEAVIN' ME OUT. ):< ... xD jk)
*speeds up*
I put up flyers around the school.
"Voolleyball Tryouts today! Come any time"
After I finished, I walked to the gym waiting afterschool.
Then 10-30 girls came already.
"We only need 4 more girls..." Pearl mumbled.
"Oh well.... let's see...." I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Ameko noticed a girl trying to start a volleyball club. She wrinkled her nose. Sports wasn't Ameko's thing. She put up some posters for the drama club.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 pm

(volleyball TEAM. no club :3)
A girl named Princella went first.
"Ok, Casey!" I called her over. She stood up among the 4 other players and walked up to me. "Spike it down and see if she can dig."I whispered. She nodded and walked to her. "Princella...." I looked at my list. "Casey will see your digging skills...."
I walked to a girl named Frangelica.
"Okay, Frangelica!" I looked at her. "I'll see you spiking skills, bumping, setting.... and that's it! Then we'll move on to digging."
She nodded and grabbed a ball.
"Quinn, Tessa, and Stella, can you go and try out the next two or three girls?" I called to them watching Fragelic"Quinn, Tessa, and Stella, can you go and try out the next two or three girls?" I called to them watching Fragelic"Quinn, Tessa, and Stella, can you go and try out the next two or three girls?" I called to them watching Fragelic"Quinn, Tessa, and Stella, can you go and try out the next two or three girls?" I called to them watching Fragelica spike.
"Sure!" Tessa replied walking over to the crowd.
"I'm tired..." Stella said lazily.
"Oh come on!" Quinn hit her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 pm

(OHSHUR.WEWEREINAFIGHT.SINCEYOUDIDTHATTTT... lets just say I won. ;3)

The volleyball team tryouts. What a pain, ofcourse I wasn't joining. I was already the leader of the chess club anyways, where I made real friends. I entered it, people smiled. "Hi Maddy!" I heard, and they all looked happy to learn.
"Does anyone new want to enter the chess club?!" I said with enthusiam. A young girl I knew as Elizabeth smiled, "We should have tryouts!"
I smiled. "Sure!"
"Okay now..." And we started to go over chess.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

(wuzzevah. xD chess is.... ):< chessy)
After everyone was done... we took an hour to decide.
"Ok," I looked at them.
"We take Frangelica, Andie, Marcela, and Kendra....." As far as I know I thought they were good for the team.
"Good enough...." Stella yawned.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 pm

[OKAII, SHURE, THE FUSS IS ALL OVER NOW. XD]
Kai & I walked off to our first class together, talking about some random things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [RP]   +Useful Idiots+ [RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

+Useful Idiots+ [RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next