RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

+Useful Idiots+ [App.]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

+Useful Idiots+ [App.] Empty
PostSubject: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Welcome to Roukan Academy, where only the finest learn...

That's what it says on the school's brochure, at least. Roukan Academy is a school for the rich. Moneyed high-schoolers all across the globe come to this fine establishment. Here, the richer you are, the more popular you are. The school is huge, with a Victorian design. Everyone stays at their luxurious dorms, where they gossip and study. The campus is huge, with rooms and gardens just waiting to be discovered. Here, everyone gossips. Nothing is personal anymore. Relationships here go up and down like roller coasters. Cheaters, arranged marriage, unrequited love; you name it, it's probably happening at this school. Well, the rich ARE reckless.

[Dorms]

+Girls-
Dorm 1: Ameko Fuyuwa, Fuyuko, Rain BloodyRose, Madeline Euthenia, and Calista Moon.

+Boys-
Dorm 1: Toris Brevenn, Kai Yamada, Jacob Stewarts, and Louis Kulik.

[Uniform]
+ The uniform for girls is shown in Ameko's picture.
+ The boys' uniform is shown in Toris's picture.

[Rules]
+ This RP is fine with one-sentence posts, but they MUST have proper spelling etc.
+ This RP's PG-13. Please keep it that way.
+ There are up to four people for each dorm. Choose wisely...
+ PLEASE no Mary-Sues. Also, don't be afraid to have a mean character. It makes the RP more exciting!! ;)
+ When you're OOC, use parentheses please.
+ There are only TWO non-rich students in the entire school. They are scholarship students. One boy, one girl. First come, first serve.

[Form]
Code:

Username:
Name:
Interests:
Relationship Status: (Type about anything romance-related here. Anyone you like, what's your type of guy, etc.)
Pic:

Here's my form-
Username: Nakira
Name: Ameko Fuyuwa
Grade: Junior (10th)
Personality: ... That's a tough question. You see, Ameko is president of the drama club. So, she is an excellent actress. Her parents run an important pharmaceutical company. Her older sister will inherit the company someday. As a child, Ameko was never taken seriously and always compared to her genius older sister. However, she was also spoiled rotten, and is used to getting what she wants. She hides her true personality from other people. Using her acting skills, she has made multiple personalities for herself, and uses them whenever she wants to. She has a VERY short temper and WILL get revenge on anyone.
Interests: Drama, literature, and classical music.
Relationship Status: Single. Her type of guy? Well, it depends on the situation.
Pic: +Useful Idiots+ [App.] 33vhfg8

++Moderators, is it ok to have more than one character on this RP? I know the rules mentioned that you could have only one character, I just want to make sure. Also, since we need guys in the RP, it might be better if we could have more than one character, in my opinion.

+We hope you enjoy your time at this fine academy of ours.+

Last edited by Nakira on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Blehh... yes! xD Just make sure it's yours. Not someone elses ;P
Username: ♪Callie♪
Name: Calista Moon (nicknames: Callie and Cal or Cals)
Personality: Calista is like every other girl. Her temper raises the bar when someone offends her culture, parents, siblings, or herself. She's the volleyball captain and usually earns money off the streets. Earned a scholarship.
Interests: Volleyball, the arts, violin, and music like Taylor Swift
Relationship: none.
Picture: make it later
Make sure the RP isn't that Pg-13... most people here are underage... like me. oh welll.
All with hair up, down, and volleyball.
+Useful Idiots+ [App.] Banned10
I seriously look like this in games! ;D Just with brown hair.

Last edited by RonLuver<3 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 am

Username: Millie
Name: Rain BloodyRose [Still love this last nameee]
Grade: Sophmore...
Personality: Rain has been at Roukan Academy since she got into High School. She does have high temper too, [not trying to copy, lol] but not like every other girl. Rain gets mad very easily at anything annoying, or some other stuff. Rain doesn't really act like a girl at all. She's more of a tomboy. Rain learned fighting when she was younger. Her elder brother had taught her to defend herself, etc. Rain is rarely sweet, and she barely wears skirts and dresses, unless she absolutely has to do. She's captain of the uhh... boxing team? lolol. [Like uh, that one girl from Suite Life on Deck is the captain of the boxing team. lol.] Oddly, her eyes are a kind of white color and her hair is a silver-ish white.
Interests: Boxing, drumming, fighting, etcetcetc.
Relationship Status: (Type about anything romance-related here. Anyone you like, what's your type of guy, etc.) Single, into a guy that's you know, kinda like her. :3
Pic: +Useful Idiots+ [App.] 2qdzqqs

Last edited by Millie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I MEANT BLOODYROSE NOT BLOODYHEART LOL.)
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:53 pm

♪Callie♪ wrote:
Blehh... yes! xD Just make sure it's yours. Not someone elses ;P
Username: ♪Callie♪
Name: Calista Moon (nicknames: Callie and Cal or Cals)
Personality: Calista is like every other girl. Her temper raises the bar when someone offends her culture, parents, siblings, or herself. She's the volleyball captain and usually earns money off the streets. Earned a scholarship.
Interests: Volleyball, the arts, violin, and music like Taylor Swift
Relationship: none.
Picture: make it later
Make sure the RP isn't that Pg-13... most people here are underage... like me. oh welll.

(( Okey doke! Thanks! XD And yeah, since this is romance, I have to be really careful. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Username: Marshmellow
Name: Madeline Euthenia (Call her Maddy though. X3)
Grade: Senior.
Personality: Maddy is one of those people that could drag you to her one day, then pull you away the other. She enjoys making lots of friends, but keep them for only one day. She knows how to play with the guys, and is quite mean. But if you become Maddys true friend, you will see how nice she is, and that msot of this is just a act.
Interests: Chess, cats, Medieval times.
Relationship Status: Gets someone new every day.
Pic:
None yet, but ill desribe her. Long sleek black hair with blue highlights, that match her shimmering blue eyes. Her eyes are asian-y. Which is odd, because she isn't from asia at all.

(I sometimes realize that most scholarship characters end up to be mary-sues. Just saying..)
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Username: Nakira
Name: Toris Brevenn
Grade: Sophomore
Personality: He is soft-spoken, and sensitive. He's one of the shyest guys in school. He doesn't have much of a temper and is a hopeless romantic. His innocent nature is perfect for manipulating. His parents are the CEO's of a major publishing company.
Interests: Poetry, literature, nature.
Relationship Status: Single, likes pretty much all girls.
Pic: +Useful Idiots+ [App.] Vooi77
Back to top Go down
Serahnette
Serahnette

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Username: Serahnette
Name: Fuyuko
Grade: Sophomore
Personality: Fuyuko is very shy. However, underneath her shyness personality, she is a very hyper. She always tells very corny jokes when she is around friends and draw in her notebook. Her mother is a painter and her father creates sculptures. She loves to play all string instruments.
Interests: Drawing, painting, karate, music
Relationship Status: Single o3o
Pic:
+Useful Idiots+ [App.] 20arj0l
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Question; is this a private school? That's why I added a uniform for my avatar for this...
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Username: Millie
Name: Kai Yamada
Grade: Sophmore.
Personality: Kai Yamada is almost exactly like Rain, but he's the FOOTBALL TEAM CAPTAIN WOOT. xD Anyways, Kai has lots of anger issues, but he's often sweet at times. He actually has a crush on Rain. ;D Kai loves to play football, and he always wins a game. He knows a little about fighting, but not as much as Rain. Kai is kinda quiet, but he's very popular. He's the kind of guy who hates it when people bother him, teases him, or something else. Kai tries to hang out around Rain alot, but fails. D: lol.
Interests: ANYTHING COOL. LOL. I'll edit this laterrr.
Relationship Status: Singleee, wanting someone. [Guess. Lol.]
Pic: Latah.

Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Calista Moon wrote:
Question; is this a private school? That's why I added a uniform for my avatar for this...

Yep! The uniform is shown on Ameko and Toris' profiles. Sorry it's plain, I use eLouai. D: Although I actually prefer the uniform you used. XD

EDIT: We need more juniors! X3 And a few more guys. Plus there's one scholarship character (male) that's open for taking. :D
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Username: Calista Mon
Name: Jacob Stewarts
Grade: Junior
Personality: Outgoing and seems conceited. All girls fall for him, although he dates about 4 girls a week.
Interests: Girls (no really?), basketball, football, baseball, and music
Relationship: currently going out with Crystal Wong, Sayra Finnigan (heard that name before...), Grace Chan, and Bella Dreams. (WHAT. A. CHEAT. :] Makesit more interesting, relly
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 am

Ill take the scholarship male. ;3

Username: Marshmellow
Name: Louis Kulik
Grade: Junior
Personality: Louis is rather nice, but thinks horribly of rich people, thinking they are all snobs.
He has a fun personality though, but considering most of the people there are rich, he can be a bully to almost everyone. He enjoys history though, and is amazed about how much the world developed. He has a exellent sense of humor though, but uses it against everyone else. (Won a scholarship. Not like he wanted it though, he just liked the contest.)
Interests: History, ping-pong, underwater creatures.
Relationship Status: None, who would want to go out with one of those anyways? (IC. lol. XP)
Pic: None right now. (sorryyy) But ill describe him. Pale brown hair, white skin, usually uses fingerless gloves. Has gray eyes, that stick out.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

I'll start the RP soon, but first, who do you want to be in your dorm?
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Since there are only 2 dorms..... Dorm 1 Girls. :]
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Rookie Role Player
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Okay then~. RP will be posted tomorrow. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Useful Idiots+ [App.]   +Useful Idiots+ [App.] Empty

Back to top Go down

+Useful Idiots+ [App.]
Page 1 of 1