RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Noodle
Cat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 pm

"Ahh," I said relaxing in. "Its just so great!" I said. I swam back to the top and asked her, "Do you want a smoothie? I'm getting a strawberry." I said
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"Sure! I'll get banana." I said, going underwater.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 pm

"Okay be right back." I said. I was walking to the kitchen asking the cook to make a banana and strawberry smoothie. After that, I went back and gave her the banana shake. "There!" I said putting a tiny umbrella on it
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm

"YAY!!!" I said as I got my banana smoothie.

"Thanks!"

I slurped and slurped until there was no more.

"Darn... XD"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm

"If you want more, ask my cook." I said. "Tell him I let you." I said putting my shake down diving into the water
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm

"Okie dokie." I said.

I dove underwater and swam around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

As I got out of the tub, I decided to go into the hot tub. No body could see it because it was camaflouged with the floor tiles. I typed the code and opened the tub. "Wanna come in?" I asked her coming in the hot tub. "Ahhhh!" I said relaxed
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:27 pm

"I'm comin in!" I said, running to the hot tub and jumping in.

"Soooo warm..."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm

I was rushing because I found out the ship wasnt there anymore.
"Uhh.... Hello teenagers....have you seen a really big ship?"
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm

"Umm, yeah. I forgot where we put it..." I said as I went under water in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I swam underwater too (Marsh. i told you not to get into my account. please.) "It's so warm!" also, you speak japanese? I should learn a new language! ^^! Also, where is your cook? i'd love a shake!" Hah. everything they did brought me closer to my goal. Behnd my back, I texted my boss the information I had found.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 pm

"Yes, I speak Japanese. How about chu?" I asked as I called the cook for more smoothies.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:27 pm

"I ony speak english, shame on me! They thought german at school, but I never listened." I drank my sickengly sweet shake.
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:27 pm

They must have left me after the "nice" monster had shot me with its goo. It had enclosed my whole body closing off my airways. I'd gone into the Marvwallen panic mode. Or, I basically just went into a deep sleep, that requires no breathing. They must've thought I was dead or something, they wouldn't have just left me there. Wait a second- I'm thinking! That must mean i'm coming to my senses. I woke up. I was surrounded in blackness. Then my surroundings start fading back into view. I was lying in front of someones mansion. " What the f-" I was cut off as I heard screams and giggles. I groaned sat up, and made my way to the noise.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayspot.rpg-board.net
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"Ooh." I said.

I sipped my strawberry smoothie.

"Why didn't you listen?"

Last edited by Hiyori Sarugaki on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled Sip wrong)
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm

"Are you ok Felina?" I asked looking down at her. "Welcome to my house! Or should I say mansion!" I said giggling. "Want a drink or something?" I asked her slurping down my smoothie
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:30 pm

I ran to Cecily.

"Hey whose the- Oh, Hi Felina! Glad ya made it!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"'Cuz German is boring. Too much like english!" Lie. I knew Japanese, German, Arabic, what-have-you. But I have to keepup the masquerade. "And oh, she's Felina' I don't know her! Hi, I´m alice, pleased to meet you! Want to be friends? Everyone here is so nice! ^^!" Huh. A Marvallen. Lucky me. This is going to make my job hard.
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

I glared at them, "thanks for leaving me on the lawn..." Then I smiled, " A drink? That sounds nice... I like grape juice.... And soda, and smoothies, and and.... I really don't know, I think I want a surprise!" I giggled crazily for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 pm

"ok!" I said walking to the cook. "Can you make Felina a sweet surprise. After he was done, I gave it to her. "There you go!" i said giving it to her
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 pm

The drink was a crazy electric blue. I took a swig from it, "EWW ALCOHOL! JUST KIDDING! Teehee its delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

'Thank my chef!" I said. "Anyways, wanna borrow one of my suits and go swimming or relax in the hot tub?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm

"Sure! I just have armor under my clothes, no bathing suits" I grinned wickedly for a moment. And then giggled loudly. "What's in this drink? I swear its making me gigg- Teeheeteehee"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"Hmm, ask my chef," I said. "CHEF!!!" I screamed. he came. "Whats in the drink?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm

"OMG! THAT IS SO WEIRD!" And so clever, too. Huh, with the Marvallen out of the picture, maybe i have a shot. "Can I have some? I swear I won- Teehee!" Okay, so it must be some brain-affecting chemical, because I am feeling light.headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay   ~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Friends or Enemies?~ Roleplay
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next