RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Yeah, im making a pokemon roleplay. XP
This however, is a POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON roleplay.
OoOoOh!
So, this will usually take place in dungeons, And NO you may not pop up at random times.
you must MEET.
This roleplay's gonna be a little different though,
since theres gonna be teams of two.
AND, you may only have one character, which means you will be paired up with another roleplayer.
(No hearts I am not copying you, I got this idea in mind, and then I realized, "Dang! Hearts is pretty much doing this!" So, yeah.)

In each team there's gonna be a leader and a partner. THeyre both equally important, and you two WILL switch roles at times, so be flexible and confident.

There shall also be enemies and villians, And, if you get lucky, you might get a rival.
WE MUST HAVE VILLAINS, LEADERS, AND PARTNERS before we start the roleplay. (Rival is not a role, this happens in the story.)

I am now going to explain the point of each role.

Leader- The leader of the group, guides the team, and makes the main choices of when to rest, eat, what to eat, and so on.

Partner- The leaders best friend, that together they go on adventures, the partner has a choice of listening to the leader or not. So, yeah.

Villain- The villain of the story. Pretty self-explanatory really.(WE CAN ONLY HAVE 1, SO IF YOU WANT TO BE A VILLAIN, START WRITIN CHUR SHEET!)

Enemies- Enemies that live in the dungeon, they can decide to join the team, where the leader chooses if they can. They can end up being very important characters. XP

I hope you all enjoy this roleplay!

CHARACTER SHEET:

(This character sheet will also be a little different. XD)

Hello, may you please tell me your name?

What about your age? How old are you?

May I please sense your aura?

Oh! It seems that you are the pokemon...

Are you a little different from other pokemon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses?

Now, if you can, please post a picture of yourself...

What role would you like to have?

(LEADERS/PARTNERS ONLY) what's your group name and teammate? (BOTH SIDES HAVE TO AGREE BY PM'S)

Can you tell me a little bit about how you act? About your personality? Your past maybe?

Thank you for your time.
-------------------------------------------

YES YOU MUST BE A POKEMON THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Ill post my character sheet when I have a partner/leader with me. XP. (THATS RIGHT IM NOT A VILLAIN! :O)
-Marshmellow
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello, may you please tell me your name?Cecily

What about your age? How old are you?I am sixteen.

May I please sense your aura?Sure...?

Oh! It seems that you are the pokemon... Yep. it sad. I had to leave my human form for somewhat reason.

Are you a little different from other pokemon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses?No, but i just wonder where my hair went... xD

Now, if you can, please post a picture of yourself...Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. Glaceo10

What role would you like to have? I'm actually looking for a leader! Being a partner is a nice role for me!

(LEADERS/PARTNERS ONLY) what's your group name and teammate? (BOTH SIDES HAVE TO AGREE BY PM'S)

Can you tell me a little bit about how you act? About your personality? Your past maybe?Well.... I can act all smart at times in need, I'm very helpful, as other pokemon say... Well, I've been through about 2 years in dungeons. I've teamed up with others finding ways out of dungeons. Well, then all of them left. So, I'm left with no leader yet.

Thank you for your time.
Sure thing!
Haha!
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Hello, may you please tell me your name? Melissa...

What about your age? How old are you? I'm 15.

May I please sense your aura? Go ahead. I don't mind.

Oh! It seems that you are the pokemon... I'M THE POKEMON?!?! WHAT?!

Are you a little different from other pokemon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses? Well... I do have glasses...

Now, if you can, please post a picture of yourself... Ok... Just a sec... Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. 2j2zy8w

What role would you like to have? Leader! But if I can't make it as leader, then I don't mind what I am.

Can you tell me a little bit about how you act? About your personality? Your past maybe? I'm a shy/quiet person. Or, er, Pokemon. I don't really like talking to people that much. Or, er, Pokemon again. Oh, and I love being outdoors.

Thank you for your time. No problem! I don't know what this was for anyways!

lolol.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Hello, may you please tell me your name?

Eh, my name is Mineko. Im a boy, thank you very much.

What about your age? How old are you?

Im 14, and counting.

May I please sense your aura?
Eh, sure?
Oh! It seems that you are the pokemon...
Zorua? Yeah, im the pokemon Zorua.
Are you a little different from other pokemon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses?
Well, not really, but most people havnt heard of Zorua.
Now, if you can, please post a picture of yourself...
Oh, you havnt heard of Zorua either? Well, okey dokey then,
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. 6iy4wg

What role would you like to have?

A partner. I feel all that choosing annoying.

I got paired up with a girl named Mellisa. Im intrested in what she has to say about me.
Can you tell me a little bit about how you act? About your personality? Your past maybe?

Thank you for your time.

Bleh, kk!

-------------------------
Both me and Miyeon agreed to be in each others team. XP
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

(Is it okay if I just do a regular character sheet cuz I'm using my phone?)

Name: Chryssie
Sense my aura: Sure...
Pokemon: Yeah, I'm a mew (If it has to be from pokemon dungeon, IDK any. Sorry)
Different: In a way cuz Im rare.
Pic: Cant now
Role: Leader or partner is okay.

Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 pm

I dont think its fair if your a leader or a partner, if your a lengendary pokemon that is. If you were a villian it would be ok, but i dont think its fair for chu to be a mew and a leader or a partner.
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm

So, chu want me to be the villian? ^~^
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Chryssie wrote:
So, chu want me to be the villian? ^~^

id, or you can just switch pokemon. XP
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh it's okay. I'll just be the villian. I'm already the villian in Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire.... and I'm alone. XD
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Chryssie wrote:
Oh it's okay. I'll just be the villian. I'm already the villian in Angelic Wings, Demonic Fire.... and I'm alone. XD

XD
Trust me, being the villian is ALOT of fun.
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

LOL, sure is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay: Character Sheet's.
Page 1 of 1