RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Race to Stark Mountain App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

Race to Stark Mountain App Empty
PostSubject: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:20 pm

So most of you have heard of Stark Mountain, but I'm using it in a different term. It is going to be a difficult mountain to pass. So here is the app
Code:
Name:
Description:
Picture:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Cecily
Power: Telekinisis and mind reading
Description: Cecily recieved her powers after completing her trip to Mount Dane. She keeps her powers hidden to those who don't have one or not to trust. She has an attempt on completing a new trip on her scroll her father gave her before he died from cancer.
Picture: Making one! ; D
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:54 am

Name: Angie Mondolez
Power: Ice and water
Description: Angie is very intelligent and strong. She received her powers when she was eleven, from her mother after her journey to Mount Everest. She lives with her father and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:07 am

I think sticking to one power is better. Having tons woil tuin
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: Mildred Kinlan
Fake Name: Archer Smith
Power (optional): Basic Earth Magic
Description: Mildred is a very hard working soilder. She has always to enter the army, but the army she wanted to enter did not allow 15 year old girls. So, Mildred waited a few years, and cut her hair. Not super mega short. She didnt wan't that, so she made her hair quite long for a boy. Did quite ALOT of stuff with her body, gave herself a fake name, and the army actually allowed her, being fooled, thinking shes a boy. She now works in the army, working for 7 years. Shes exellent with guns, and is learning earth magic. She lives in a house alone, in mount stark. While the rest of the army lives deep down.
Picture:Race to Stark Mountain App 612d518
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Name: Yuki Hayashi
Power (optional): Fire
Description: Yuki is a fire princess because her father and mother are the king and queen. She has been a princess ever since she was born. Yuki is an expert at using her fire powers, but sometimes she doesn't pay attention and accidently burns someone or something. She lives with her father Kaori, mother Ayame, and brother Akiya. Yuki is very famous for her fire bending, (WOOT AVATAR. XD) but mostly cause she is the princess. She doesn't want anyone else to know about her fire powers, so she hides it unless she has to show them the powers when something goes wrong.
Picture: Race to Stark Mountain App 9826487
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Rp' ll start soon! Uhm, and I suggest you chryssie change it and don't steal my thought of gaining my powers. I don't like when people steal my stuff and ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Stark Mountain App   Race to Stark Mountain App Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Stark Mountain App
Page 1 of 1