RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Two Leis, One Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

Two Leis, One Heart Empty
PostSubject: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Two Leis, One Heart
Prologue
In Maui, a girl named Cecily Tamari lived as unknown to the world. Enemies, Carissa and Jasmina, hit on Cecily's lover, Matt. "Watch where you're going, nerd!" said Carissa laughing as Cecily bumped into her. "Who would date someone as ugly as you?" said Jasmina. No one actually liked Cecily. Her best friends Kathleen and Celeste comfort Cecily at the good times and the bad. As Jasmina usually walked by, She would announce "Don't stare at the hag! You'll turn into one!" she said laughing. The whole school started to laugh except for Kathleen, Celeste, and, Matt. I cried running across the hall. "Cecily! Wait up!" said Matt. As he caught up to me, I ran to the end of the wall, slumping down. Tears ran down my cheek. Matt sat down. "You ok?" he asked me. I looked at him. "What do you think? Everyone hates me!" I said sobbing. Kathleen ran up breathing heavily. "Oh gosh! That Jasmina!" she said. Matt hugged me. "Don't worry, I'll be there for you." As he said, Jamina came.
Chapter One
"Why do you choose her over me?!?" Jasmina exclaimed. Silence came. "Listen dope, you make fun of Cecily each and every day. Why would Matt want some mean girl like you to bother him like a stalker?" Kathleen said. "She's right," Matt said. "My heart will never connect to yours with unmeaningful love." he ssid. "I do love you!" exclaimed Jasmina. I sighed looking down. "Cecily is not even pretty! Look at her!" she said pointing a me disgusted. "Butt off!!" exclaimed Kathleen. "Ever heard of No?" she asked. "Hmph!" said Jasmina. "Just watch what will happen to you Cecily! Just watch!" she exclaimed walking away. "At least you know someone loves you..." Matt said presing his nose to mine. What am I thinking? I thought. I moved away as the bell rung. Sighing, I went to homeroom with Kathleen. "I love you Cecily.." Matt said quietly walking up to his friend, Ray."Dude! I saw what happened at the last moment!"

Last edited by Cecily on Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Java
Rookie Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Isn't it suppost to be lies not leis?

Or whateva xD

But thats good! Good job ;]
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Its Leis. The type in Hawaii. Like flower leis.
Chapter 1.5
"Man, shhh!!!" Matt said quietly. "Aww, why not? You don't want anyone to know?" Ray asked. "Possibly, yes. So zip your big fat mouth and no words." he said running to honeroom. Moments later with Kathleen and Cecily, "That was very, um, awkward." Kathleen said. "Very..." I said quietly. "You guys make a good couple, lets head to class." she said walking faster. I laughed. "Wait up!" I said. Matt was on the other side running for homeroom. We ran to the classroom and bumped into eachother. "Sorry..." I said before looking up. "It's ok..." he said. I recognized the voice. "M-Matt?" I said softly. He laughed. "Let's head on in, shall we?" he said as we walked in. The bell rung five minutes later. "Attention class! The Spring Dance is coming up! There will be a king and queen! I'm putting a sign up sheet on the wall for whoever wants to join." Mrs. Renishibi said placing the paper on the board. The bell rung. "All you run to first period!" she said as students came rushing for the door. As Carissa passed by, she winked at Matt. I sighed going to first period. Celeste caught up with me. "Wanna be lab partners for science?" she asked me. "SHE is my lab partner." Matt said taking a hold of my arm. "Uhmmm...." I said. "It's ok. I can be with Kathleen." she said skipping off to her. I felt a sudden push as I fell to the floor. "Oof!" I said painfully. "My bad!" Carissa said moving to Matt. "Want to be my prom date cutie?" she asked Matt sweetly. I looked at her to Matt looking away as I stood up. "No, I'm going with Cecily." he said. "Huh?" I said confused. Carissa looked irritated as she turned around to head for class. Looking confused, I went to class and sat down.
Chapter Two
"Okay class," Mr.Tariniobi said. "Today, we will be learning about how the nutrients are made in the living body. Blah blah blah " The bell rung. "Class is over."he said.(Fast forward) School Ended. Gonna be teased again
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Uhmmm So sudden, don't you think? Matts all lovey dovey with you, ay? XD So, there's nothing in the story about leis... Hope u get workin on it! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Leis come in a later part.me and Matt were in school together for years.
Chapter 2.5
I walked through the hall hoping to be unseen. But, Jasmina was right there next to her locker as I passed by her. She glared at me. She stopped, and got a piece of paper signing, "Meet me at the beach at 7. Love, Cecily." she grinned madly as she went over to Matt's locker sticking it in. I looked at her suspicously. She looked at me back. "What do you want?" she said. I walked away faster.
(tired to write rest. doing it tomo
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Hehe have a good rest then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis, One Heart   Two Leis, One Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Leis, One Heart
Page 1 of 1