RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Will we make it? RP app

Go down 
+2
2008sarah
Java
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Java
Rookie Role Player

Will we make it? RP app Empty
PostSubject: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm

This RP is about going on a quest to save Java's (me) mother from danger. Will Java and her friends make it to the mother in time while fighting and defeating monsters on the way?

Here's the RP App:
Code:
Full Name (if they have it, also put fake name):
Race:
Pic:

Here's mine filled out!

Full Name (and if they have it, fake name): Real Name: Java Lyori Sentra Fake Name: Java Lentrea Tori
Description: A young girl who is put on a quest to find her mother who is in the horrific monster castle of doom. Will Java make it in time to the castle with her friends to save her mother from being eaten alive?
Race: Human/Witch
Pic: As a human: UPDATING As a witch: Will we make it? RP app 35ad241

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Full Name (if they have it, also put fake name): Felina Gazawalwen, Or To other Felina. In desguise she has more names then I can put down.
Age: Around 3,000 years old. (passes off as a 16-18 year old.)
Description: Extremely skilled fighter, wise (from her 3000 year old thing blablah). And she can heal... A little bit. Very stingy towards vampires and pirates. Hates it when alot of people bother her, but she doesn't mind it if they're friends and they don't bother her too much. She can be very, VERY shy though.
Race: Marvwallen. (Can run 40x faster then a human)
Pic: Will we make it? RP app Mariagazawalzwen2 or Will we make it? RP app Felinamodern
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayspot.rpg-board.net
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Full Name (if they have it, also put fake name): Cecily Guttierez (gut- AIR- EZZ)
Description: Yesh, she ish a powerful girl with straight aim on her bow and arrow. She is sixteen and has been trained by her father to fight. She has also learned many types of languages you may not speak
Race: Asian/White
Pic: Will we make it? RP app 2-7610

Last edited by Cecily on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Full Name (if they have it, also put fake name): Alice Hpyh (Huh-Fay)
Description: Alice is an agent of the GLO (Global Lollipop Organization), and is a clone under mind control of the real Alice Hpyh, though she doesn't know it. (and neither do you, so forget about telling her!) She has no purpose but collect new agents for her organization and to complete her missions.
Race: Human, white
Pic: Will we make it? RP app Eb34343
Back to top Go down
Java
Rookie Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you everyone.

Once I get a few more people we will start.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Full Name (if they have it, also put fake name): Real Name: Yuki Hayashi Fake Name: Kim Sunwoo
Description: Yuki is a Vampire. She lives with her parents Kaori (dad), Ayame (mom), and brother Akiya. Yuki hopes to make lots of friends, and hopes she won't blurt out her secret.
Race: Vampire
Pic: Will we make it? RP app 94e7196
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Marshmellow
Role Play Legend
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Known as: Kiseki
Fake name: Sakura Tanigawa
Real age:30
Fake age: 17
Bio: Setsuko Kichida is a very famous agent. Known worldwide as 'Kiseki'. She's well known at the agency for being the first one to try to find 'her or him'. A person that seems full with power. She sensed 'her' in a high school. So is now pretending to be a 17 year old.
Pic as Kiseki: Will we make it? RP app 35f0116

Pic in disguise: Will we make it? RP app D53b931
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we make it? RP app   Will we make it? RP app Empty

Back to top Go down

Will we make it? RP app
Page 1 of 1