RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

~Three Worlds Collide~ App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

~Three Worlds Collide~ App Empty
PostSubject: ~Three Worlds Collide~ App   ~Three Worlds Collide~ App EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Character Name:

Character Age:

Race:

All About Character:
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Name: Hiyori Sarugaki or Lee Miyeon

Character Age: 18 or over 150

Race: Soul Reaper/Human

All About Character: Hiyori AKA Miyeon is a Soul Reaper. She is Squad Captain 14. Her whole family is also Soul Reapers. They come from a place called the Soul Society. Hiyori also has a hollowfied mask, which means she turns into hollow form sometimes when she really needs it. Hiyori lives with her Dad, Grandparents, and Elder Brother. Her whole family can speak Japanese or English. She acts nice around all of her friends, but when it comes to hollows or enemies, it's on.

Last edited by Hiyori Sarugaki on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

~Three Worlds Collide~ App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Three Worlds Collide~ App   ~Three Worlds Collide~ App EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Character Name: Cecily

Character Age: 16

Race: Asian/White
All About Character: Cecily can speak all different types of languages. She also has been trained to be a natural born fighter.

Last edited by Cecily on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

~Three Worlds Collide~ App
Page 1 of 1