RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

Where did the activity go?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Magdaleena

Where did the activity go? Empty
PostSubject: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

A week ago, I remember lots of people online. At least compared to now, a week later, when it's like this: sleep

Where did the activity go? What happened? Did I kill this forum by joining or something? I sure hope not, as I really liked this forum. confused smiley

So, in my ridiculously humble attempt to make this a little more active, I'll encourage you to post more threads and RPs to post in. And post in them.
If you care about this forum, then do it please, for this forum's survival's sake. Basically, just get more active here. Together we can do this. Right?

Who's with me? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Actually, we were attempting to revive this forum after it was killed around November, and I was really excited. I tried to be as active as possible, posting in as many threads as I could and starting my own RP, and I continue checking this forum every day, but...

And no, don't worry, we all love you.

I'll start the time travel RP.

I'm with you, all right. Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I havn't been on as much 'cause I was sick for two days and I get busy during the school week. But I just posted a new RP, and if people continue to post it will get up and busy again. :D

*hurrhurr*
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Wow, I was sick for the last few days and of course, school work kills.
We all love you, Mag! turd
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:17 am

@Makkine and Pokey(Ryoko) I hope you aren't being sarcastic there... hurrhurr shot

Also, I hope we're allowed to bump threads right now, as I think that would help getting this forum all alive and going again.

So, are we allowed to bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did the activity go?   Where did the activity go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did the activity go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlaySpot :: Off Topic :: The Bucket-
Jump to: